Terms & Conditions
Your reservation will be confirmed upon receipt of the signed rental agreement and deposit. The signing of the rental agreement
confirms acceptance of the Terms and Conditions by all persons occupying the property.
Booking procedure, payment terms and deposit
· Guests should contact us to check availability and price
· A booking will only be considered firm when the reservation deposit of 20% has been received and we have confirmed the booking
· The balance is due 8 weeks before the date you arrive at the condominium
· Bookings made within 8 weeks of arrival are payable in full at the time of booking
· The rental charge is for up to four guests. The property may only be occupied by two people per bedroom
· For the comfort and safety of our guests our condominium is non smoking and no pets are allowed
· All prices include electricity, water, air conditioning, basic cable TV services, local telephone calls and the use of linen and towels
· It may be necessary for staff or agents of our Management Company to enter the premises to perform routine maintenance or
· The condominium will be available to guests after 4:00 PM Florida time on the day of arrival, unless otherwise agreed
· The condominium must be vacated by 10:00 AM Florida time on the day of departure, unless otherwise agreed
· The price includes a full cleaning and inspection prior to arrival and a full cleaning and inspection after departure. It is the
responsibility of the “guest” to keep the rental unit clean during your
stay; maid service is available at an additional charge and can be arranged directly with the management company
· Rentals of less than 4 nights will incur a cleaning charge of $75.00
· Our condominium is on the second floor and may be unsuitable for guests with disabilities
.Accommodations are “as is” and with the exception of emergency situations modifications will not be made
.This is a self-catering unit and the guests are responsible for providing their own personal care items, cleaning items, etc., during
.Water temperature is set to meet regulatory requirements and may not be adjusted
.Windsor Palms does not allow Campers, RV's or Boats on the property
Loss and Damage
· Guests are responsible for loss, damage or breakages to the property or its contents during their stay. Therefore a security deposit
will be required.
· A security deposit of $250 USD is required for this reservation. This security deposit will only be used in the event of any loss or
damage to our condominium in excess of normal wear and tear during the period of rental. Guest will be notified by email within 10
days if any charge is made against this deposit. If there is no loss or damage, we will reimburse you the security deposit immediately.
· Our condominium should be left clean and undamaged. If the property is not left in a suitable condition it may be necessary to
charge the security deposit for any costs incurred to cover for extra cleaning or
damage to the condominium furnishings or content.
· You may cancel the booking at any time subject to cancellation charges.
· Cancellation must be in writing, we reserve the right to cancel the booking if payment has not been received on agreed dates.
· Any cancellation 8 weeks or more — loss of full reservation deposit
· We do not provide refunds for unused nights of a reservation
· Less than 8 weeks prior to arrival — 100% of total rental charge
· In the unlikely event of cancellation by us, we will refund all monies paid as soon as reasonably practical
· The Owner/Management Company accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss or injury resulting in the use of our
condominium or the facilities of the development.
· Parents must, at all times, supervise children when using the pool facilities and the facilities of the development
· The Owner/Management Company accept no responsibility or liability for failure of equipment in the condominium
· The Owner/Management Company accept no responsibility for and shall not be liable in respect of any loss or damage or
alteration, delay or changes arising from circumstances outside our control, such as war or threat of war, fire or adverse weather
conditions, government actions,
closure, congestion at airports, cancellation or changes of schedules by airlines, theft from the condominium premises.
· We strongly recommend that you take out travel and medical trip insurance to cover unforeseen circumstances, which may
necessitate the cancellation of your booking.
Accuracy of Information
· We have taken every effort to ensure the accuracy of all information pertaining to our Florida condominium. However facilities and
services may not be available due to repair, replacement, maintenance works, adverse weather, etc.. Wherever possible we will
notify renters of such issues prior to their arrival.
· We reserve the right to alter the internal layout of the condominium and it should be noted that some furnishings may differ from that
Acceptance must be received at the time of initial deposit.
To accept the terms and conditions outlined in this document please forward this e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the
below in the text portion of your reply:
I have read and accept these terms and conditions.